Philip works for magazines and cover books, toys design, children' s books and animation.
His picture book have been translated in many country, including Japan, France, South America, United Kingdom, China, Spain,
His work has been Selected to appear in the American illustration annual book, Communication Arts Illustration Annual, 3x3 illustration Annual, "Applied Arts Photography & Illustration Awards", Society of illustrator 56 exhibition and catalogue.
In 2009 he won the "International Award For Illustration ( Here some pictures )" at the Bologna childrens book fair.(Info Here)He is the recipient of multiple awards including :
- The Society of Illustrators NY, Silver medal in the Advertising category with the Playtime series. ( https://www.societyillustrators.org )
- The White Raven , Blutenburg Castle - Munich - Germany. (http://www.ijb.de/en/about-us.html)
- The International Award for Illustration, Bologna Childrens’ Book Fair. (http://www.bolognachildrensbookfair.com )
- Illustrarte, Biennial of illustration, Lisbon - Portugal.
- Prix des Adultes and Prix des Médiateurs - Figure-Future Award, Montreuil - Paris Book Fair. (http://slpj.fr )
SELECTED CLIENTS INCLUDE:
Monocle magazine ( UK ), Oxford University Press ( UK ), Playtime Fair ( France ), Itabashi Art Museum ( Japan ), The Boston Globe ( USA ), Amsterdam Airport / ING ( Netherlands ), MTR - Inter-city railway service ( Hong Kong ), Spectrum Magazine ( USA ), Konica Minolta ( Japan ), Samsung ( Korea ), Retail News Magazine ( Canada ), Teatro alla Scala ( Italy ), NHK ( Japan ), Djeco Toys ( France ), Passion Pictures ( NY ), Martha Stewart Living Magazine ( USA ), Fukuinkan Shoten ( Japan ), Ferrero ( Italy ), Feltrinelli ( Italy ), Mondadori ( Italy ), Gestalten Book ( Germany ), Topipittori ( Italy ), Sloow food Foundation, Leo Burnett ( USA ), De Agostini ( Italy ), Hodder children's books ( UK ), OQO editora ( Spain ), SM edition ( Spain ), Zoolibri ( Italy ) Il corriere della sera ( Italy ), Il solo24ore ( Italy ), Jammy ( Japan )